By Peter Mark Hair, 04/04/2018
Lights, Camera, Action! Petermarkathon 2014 Kicks Off!
It's that time of the year again – Petermarkathon time! From today, we'll be running, jumping, dressing up, cutting beards, waxing legs and lots more all in aid of Temple Street Children's Hospital and the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children from October 24th – October 27th 2014.
Each salon has devised their own unique fundraising ideas, and our teams will be out in force to raise funds with your help to assist both causes. Pop into our salons, join in the fun, take advantage the special deals and prizes on offer… and of course, get your styling done as usual, all to help both children's hospitals!.
Check out all the activities:
Dublin City Centre
74 GRAFTON ST:
Cake sale, kids fun day, colour pop day, treadmill, classes-free blowdry.
23 MARY ST:
Raffle, dress up day, mad hair day, clips in a jar, bake sale.
11A UPR O'CONNELL ST:
Doctors and nurses fancy dress, raffle, cake sale, blowdries after hours on the Friday (6:30-8) with make-up, nails and dj.
ST STEPHENS GREEN CENTRE:
Fortune teller on the Saturday, cake sale, guess the baby, crazy hair day ,Jewelley sale, Express treatment day (conditioner with elixir) 5 euro. Fancy dress day Beauty Day.
File and polish 5 euro all money straight to the charity. Eye makeup applied and all money to charity 10 euro.
FINGLAS MAIN CENTRE:
Fancy dress, decorate the salon for halloween, hair pins in a jar, raffle.
1 CHURCH RD, MALAHIDE:
Doctors and nurses fancy dress, cake sale, all staff donating 10 euro each, artist doing large canvas painting of disney characters to be presented to Temple St, clients to make donations for this.
NORTHSIDE S/C, COOLOCK:
Cake sale, "bring and buy" sale.
SUTTON CROSS S/C:
Cake sale and fancy dress.
PAVILIONS S/C, SWORDS:
All staff in colour, raffle for colour pop and blowdries, book sale, sweets and treats.
29 MAIN ST, SWORDS:
Purple themed days, cake sale, make-up artist, nail painting, raffle.
PETER MARK LEVEL 1 BLANCHARDSTOWN CENTRE:
Fancy dress and a cake sale.
LEVEL 2, BLANCHARDSTOWN CENTRE:
Raffle and dress up day as childrens characters.
BLANCHARDSTOWN VILLAGE SQUINN S/C:
Casual day, cake sale, raffle and dress up day.
LIFFEY VALLEY S/C, CLONDALKIN:
Rodney doing a sponsored beard shave, raffle, cake sale, fancy dress, all one colour worn on the Saturday.
LUCAN S'QUINN S/C, NEWCASTLE RD:
Fancy dress as childrens tv characters, cakes and goodies.
Sports day theme, hula hoops, trampoline, fancy dress.
LEVEL 1, THE SQUARE:
Raffle, masque treatments, themed day on Saturday with Oliver as the fairy godmother.
FRASCATI S/C, BLACKROCK:
Raffle, bright colours non-uniform day, teddy bear and doll theme, colourful decorations in salon, hulahoopathon, guess lollies in a jar.
BLOOMFIELD S/C, LR GEORGES ST, DUNLAOIRE:
Cake sale and raffle.
8am start to do two €20 blowdries each before 9, non uniform day, raffle.
5 MAIN ST, DUNDRUM:
Dress up as chefs selling cakes, school day, trainee singing in the evening, sweets in a jar, donating tips, vegas day or other dress up day.
LEVEL 4, DUNDRUM TOWN CENTRE:
Balloon sale with prizes inside, super hero fancy dress, cake sale.
DUN LAOIRE S/C:
Coffee morning [cake sale] GUESS THE TEDDY NAME, NO UNIFORM DAY, HOW MANY SWEETS IN THE JAR, MAD HAIR DAY, FACE PAINT DAY.
Fancy dress, cake sale, raffle and games.
Raffle, cake sale, number of clips in a jar, exercise bike, face painting and complimentary braiding for kids.
198 LR RATHMINES RD:
80's dress up, halloween dress up, cake sale, guess the sweets jar, raffle.
Cake sale, coffee morning, fancy dress, guess the name of the teddy.
BLACKPOOL SHOPPING CENTRE, CORK:
Stationary Cycle in shopping mall, cake sale, staff donate their tips, pj party, kids plaits and ponytails and parents donate.
DOUGLAS COURT S/C, CORK:
Girls night with make-up artist, cake sale and fancy dress.
MAHON POINT S/C:
Cake Sale, body paint day, crazy hat day, mad hair day.
VALENTINO, MERCHANTS QUAY:
Big Hair and Big cakes across 3 days.
Cake sale, 80's fancy dress.
6 WINTHROP ST:
Blowdry morning on the Sunday.
SCOTTS GARDENS, EAST AVENUE ROAD, KILLARNEY, KERRY:
Staying on late on a Saturday and having 5.30, 6.00 and 6.30 appointments also ice bucket challenge on Liz.
CRESCENT SHOPPING CENTRE, LIMERICK:
Sports Day in salon with a treadmill, donate an item of clothing day that clients/staff can buy for a donation.
ABBEY CRT S/C, TRALEE, CO KERRY:
Raffle, fancy dress, cake sale. Temporary location beside the Thomas Car Park, LIMERICK:
Fancy dress, crazy hair, raffle, sponsor cards done up to get donations from the staff's families and friends.
DUNNES STORES S/C ENNIS, CO CLARE:
Hamper for a raffle and non-uniform day.
HOPKINS FIELD, CASTLEBAR, CO. MAYO:
Fun day Friday, no uniform, colourful clothes pj party, fun and games, handbag and accessory sale, blowdry Sunday.
CORRIB S/C, EYRE ST, CO. GALWAY:
Kiddies theme party, cake sale, fancy dress, party games.
JOHNSTONS COURT S/C, SLIGO:
Dress up and in salon stationary cycle with exercise bike.
TERRYLAND S/C, GALWAY:
Guess the baby competition.
FORTE LYNNE HOUSE,LETTERKENNY,DONEGAL:
Fancy dress, raffle, crazy hair day, donate tips, pamper day Sunday 18th.
ATHLONE, GOLDEN ISLAND S/C:
Nail painting, donating tips, candy cart pick n mix, fancy dress and spot prizes.
CLONMEL, MARKET PLACE:
PJ day, 1950's glamour dress up, cake sale, musical statues.
MULLINGAR, HARBOUR PLACE S/C:
Fancy dress (doctors and nurses), Raffle a teddy with products tucked into his arms.
CITY SQUARE S/C, WATERFORD:
Raffle, guess the clips jar, festival Saturday and busking (stylists husband on guitar), masque treatments 5 euro, tea, cake bun 1 euro.
NORTH MAIN ST, WEXFORD:
Balloon pop, cake and coffee, raffle.
BRIDGEWATER S/C, ARKLOW, WICKLOW:
Non uniform, raffles, pebbles in the jar.
BRAY S/C, CO WICKLOW:
Raffle, non-uniform day, cake sale, decorate the salon.
KILKENNY, MARKET CROSS S/C:
Fancy dress, cake sale, raffle.
NAAS SHOPPING MALL, NAAS, CO. KILDARE:
Cake sale, bring and buy sale, jelly bean guess jar, non-uniform day, treatments tub, raffle, guess the weight of the cake, opening Sunday for a few hours for 10 euro blowdries.
NAVAN SHOPPING CNT, CO MEATH:
Fancy dress, princess tea party, denim day, country and western day.
NEWBRIDGE S/C, CO.KILDARE:
Cake sale with each cake representing a member of staff, guess the baby comp.
WHITEWATER, S/C NEWBRIDGE, CO. KILDARE:
Fancy dress, spot the baby comp, cake sale, treatments for 5 euro.
KILKENNY, MAC DONAGH JUNCTION:
Raffle, fancy dress, cake sale, unwanted beauty gifts sale, cyclethon.
CARLOW, SUPERQUINN S/C:
Raffle and cake sale.
MARSHES S/C, DUNDALK, CO LOUTH:
Fancy dress and cake sale.
SCOTCH HALL S/C, DROGHEDA, CO. LOUTH:
Trick or treat day, geek day, pj day, Casual Monday all blowdries €20 - 10 euro going to Temple St.
ABBEYCENTRE, NEWTOWNABBEY, CO ANTRIM:
Fancy dress, cake sale, non uniform days, blowdry day, nail painting, ballot.
ARTHUR STREET, BELFAST:
Bake sale, stationary bike cycle from belfast to disneyland paris in costume.
TOWER CENTRE, BALLYMENA, CO ANTRIM:
Spinathon on a bike in the salon, funky hair/colourful clothes fancy dress, balloons/sweets for kids.
FORESTSIDE S/C,UPR GALWALLY, NEWTOWNBREDA:
Vintage tea party, spin biking 80's style, face painting adults only and a boutique selling staff unwanted clothes to staff.
LISBURN, BOW STREET MALL, CO ANTRIM:
2 dress up days, cake sale and raffle.
NEWRY, THE QUAYS S/C, CO DOWN:
Eatathon, fancy dress, charity leg wax, crazy hair day, bun sale.
PORTADOWN, 18 WEST STREET, CO ARMAGH:
Crazy hair day, cake sale, guess the number of hairpins in a jar, lucky dip, pjs day.
Belfast Fashion Week2018-04-04
By Peter Mark Hair, 04/04/2018
10 Years of Belfast Fashion Week!
Belfast Fashion Week kicks off this Wednesday 15th October and Peter Mark are official hair partners for the entire event! We'll be styling all week for the catwalk shows, while fashionistas in attendance can enjoy Fashion Friday, Sushi Saturday and Style Sunday.
Our own super-stylist John Harvey will be there giving a talk on hair trends and representing Peter Mark in style, so get your tickets for Belfast's premiere fashion extravaganza HERE.
- Cutting Edge
- Haircare worth investing in
- Pretty In Pink
- Your Sunday Service
- Peter Mark honours 75 employees for their long standing service
- Be bold and braided this festival season
- Peter Mark Frascati Centre Take It To The Next Level
- Short Hot Summer with Cliona Hagan
- Free gift with purchase from Pureology this May
- All the style from the 2019 Peter Mark VIP Style Awards
- The Peter Mark VIP Style Awards are back!
- Thank you for our most successful Petermarkathon ever!
- Give the gift of great hair this Mothers Day!
- Look your best ahead of St Patricks Day at Peter Mark!
- Merry Christmas from all at Peter Mark!
- There is always time to shine at Peter Mark!
- Find the perfectgift this Christmas at Peter Mark
- Its Your Time To Shine this Christmas at Peter Mark!
- William Street Limerick crowned Peter Mark Colour Trophy Champions!
- Bestselling ghd oracle
- Show your support for the annual Petermarkathon
- Exclusive ghd oracle launch at Peter Mark
- The gorgeous new ghd x Lulu Guinness has landed
- A cut above the rest. Celebrating our talented team!
- The 2018 Peter Mark VIP Style Awards Winners are revealed!
- Peter Mark VIP Style Awards Make Everyday a Red Carpet Day
- Longer Days. Brighter Shades
- Celebrate in Style this Easter with Peter Mark!
- St Patricks Day Salon Opening Hours
- A Gift That Lasts This Mothers Day
- STORM EMMA SALON OPENING UPDATES
- Seventy Two Thousand Thank Yous!
- Celebrating the Season of Party Perfect Hair with extended Christmas hours at Peter Mark
- Announcing the Peter Mark e Gift Card, the best card to give (and receive!) this Christmas
- Perfect Gifts for perfect hair at Peter Mark this Christmas
- The Petermarkathon set to raise funds for the Simon Communities in Ireland and Northern Ireland!
- The Peter Mark Long Service Awards
- Peter Mark Wins at the 2017 LOreal Colour Trophy
- COLOURFUL Comes to Peter Mark
- Our 2017 Peter Mark VIP Style Awards Winners!
- Check out our Red Carpet Ready winners
- WIN YOUR RED CARPET READY LOOK
- Spring into Easter at Peter Mark
- Give the gift of great hair this Mothers Day at Peter Mark
- Fall in love with great hair this Valentines Day at Peter Mark
- Seventy Five Thousand Thank Yous
- Extended Christmas opening hours at Peter Mark
- Be this seasons Star
- Peter Mark Colour Trophy 2016
- Make your colour smarter at Peter Mark this winter
- Support Womens Aid this October at your local Peter Mark salon
- A Season of Change at Peter Mark!
- Peter Mark Opens Newly Refurbished Store in Northside Shopping Centre
- You have found us here but there is so much more to see!
- Peter Mark enjoys superb wins at the LOreal Colour Trophy Awards UK and Ireland
- Volume, Length, Colour. You are going to love Rapture Hair Extensions exclusively at Peter Mark!
- It is a standout few weeks for top Peter Mark breakout stylists!
- The votes were all for Vogue Irelands Most Stylish Woman at the Peter Mark VIP Style Awards!
- Have your say at the Peter Mark VIP Style Awards 2016
- Peter Mark welcomes Pureology
- Peter Mark and Aware win at the 2016 National Awards for Excellence in Fundraising!
- Celebrate in Style!
- Are you looking for holiday hair worth parading?
- Give the perfect Mother's Day Gift with a Peter Mark Gift Card!
- We would love to share our news!
- A Colourful Excuse to Brighten Up
- SIXTY FIVE THOUSAND THANK YOUS!!!
- Tis the season, for fabulous hair!!
- The Christmas countdown is on. Make sure you are spectacular this party season!
- Christmas is looking good at Peter Mark
- Irish talent and creativity booms through hair show with wins for Killiney, Athlone and Kilkenny.
- Peter Mark Colour Trophy, the biggest night in Irish hairdressing!
- Petermarkathon for AWARE Thank you for your support!
- The Petermarkathon set to raise funds for AWARE!
- Michael Doyle receives prestigious international award in Paris
- Fancy a change...?
- A Six Month Snapshot...
- 54 years at the forefront of all things style
- Award Worthy Hair
- Peter Mark Corrib takes the winning look
- LOreal Colour Trophy Ireland Peoples Choice Award
- Peter Mark Salons Open Sundays From Noon
- Peter Mark Mullingar is Midlands Number One Salon
- A Marvellous Makeover at Market Cross
- Pixie Power. Rock the look of the season
- Pippa OConnor is Crowned Irelands Most Stylish Woman at the Peter Mark VIP Style Awards
- The Peter Mark VIP Style Awards Back and Better than ever!
- Petermarkathon raised a spectacular 45,000 Euro for Temple Street
- No need for Easter Bonnets this holiday weekend!
- Searching for this seasons star style? The hunt is over
- We're hiring in Galway, Killarney and Tralee
- Peter Mark Christmas Gifts Online and In Store
- Masters of Colour Awards 2014 Results
- Peter Mark Masters of Colour Awards 2014
- Lights Camera Action Petermarkathon 2014 Kicks Off
- Sarah Dowling ready to set trends at Trendvision 2014 Awards
- Cork Fashion Week set to kick off
- Peter Mark Full Fashion Show 2014
- Sarah Dowling wins the 2014 TrendVision Young Talent Award
- Belfast Fashion Week
- PMStyleSelfie Wrap Up!
- 2014 exam results congratulations!
- Hair grows and so do we!
- Peter Mark invite Sassoon to bring a touch of the Wild West to Dublin!
- Away to the Races
- LOreal Colour Trophy Ireland Honours
- Styleclub Putting the 4 in 2014!
- Introducing Our Masters Of Hair!!