At Peter Mark, we want you to leave our salons feeling fantastic, but feeling safe, too. We fully comply with the government guidelines in all our salons – the health and safety measures in place to protect our clients and staff during Covid currently include:
- Hand sanitisation stations at all salon entrances.
- Masks are provided for all our clients.
- All Peter Mark salons hold daily health and safety briefings to share the latest advice.
- All personal belongings are bagged to ensure client safety.
- Hospitality – such as teas & coffees, and magazines to browse – is suspended.
- Active cleaning roles are assigned daily to ensure that salon touch points are regularly cleaned down.
- All salon dress out units, hairdressing equipment and back wash basins are cleaned before and after use.
- Gowns are single use and towels are thoroughly laundered at our own facility.
- We are continuing to use protective screens as an added safety measure.
The situation around Covid is constantly evolving and as a result government advice changes. We want all our clients to know that safety is our number one priority, and our service will always be in line with the latest recommendations.