Salon Manager - Dublin 1
Peter Mark have a fantastic opportunity for a vibrant and ambitious individual with the experience to take on the role of Salon Manager in our fabulous Style Club Salon. This is an excellent opportunity to build your career and progress within the industry with an award winning company.
The Salon Manager will be responsible for all salon activities and for co-ordinating and managing the salon. They will ensure that each client receives a professional, high standard service at every visit.
As the Salon Manager they will be directing and managing a high performing, and service focused hairdressing team. They will ensure the smooth running of the salon at all times and for contributing to the achievement of identified and agreed targets in the following areas; reception, client care, customer service, stock and cash management, staffing levels, administration, hygiene management, retail, team development, while all the time ensuring the salon team’s activities are in line with changing business levels.
The Ideal Candidate
- This role requires a dynamic person with the ability to multitask and is passionate about the hair and beauty industry
- Will thrive on working under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Will have a commercial flair for business and is driven to exceed targets
- Must have experience in supervising a large team and motivating them to reach their full potential
- Will be flexible and enthusiastic
- Will be passionate about delivering excellent customer service to our clients
- Demonstrates excellent listening, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Will have experience in cash management and targets
- Possesses a positive, proactive attitude and leads by example
- Demonstrates strong sales/retail skills with a genuine interest in our products
At least to 3 year’s experience in a supervisory capacity in a customer focused environment.
Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Must be very flexible as working hours involve late nights and weekends
Why Work for Us?
Peter Mark offer you plenty of benefits to build your career including:
- Competitive salary
- Employee Discounts
- Exceptional training and development
- Opportunities for progression into management/senior management positions
- Group Pension Scheme
- Group Health Insurance