Data Privacy Notice
This policy is established to provide the user with a clear understanding of how we manage the data we collect through this website, with consideration for security and protection of Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
The data we collect from users of this website is as follows:
● Personal identifiers, including; name, mobile phone number, email address;
● Third party personal identifiers may also be submitted to support eGift purchases;
● Payment information is obtained to support user purchases of our products and services;
● Data submitted voluntarily where the user elects to provide feedback or make a complaint;
● Cookies data via the user’s browser settings.
We process your data for the following purposes:
● Click on the “Manage consent” link at the bottom of this page to re-read our cookies notification information, which provides a full description of all cookies implemented on this website. For information on how to clear your browser settings, please see below;
● Where the user is required to login to purchase our products and services;
● To document the purchase history for registered users,
○ including any records of informed allergies, as appropriate;
● To process user purchases through to fulfilment;
● To process payments made for our products and services;
● To process requests for appointments and calendar bookings;
● To process user enquiries sent via the contact form, including feedback and complaints;
● To enroll users in marketing communications, such as; newsletters, product launches, marketing campaigns, etc.
Data submitted through this website is directed to the appropriate department to meet the requirements of the processing, as described above. All personnel involved in the processing of data, including PII, are committed to confidentiality and non-disclosure by contractual arrangement. Where necessary, recipients of submitted data will be to external parties, as documented below.
Data submitted through this website is stored on our secure information systems, as follows:
● Google Cloud (Link).
We retain users’ data for the duration of the processing, extending to no longer than 12 months subsequent to the purpose of the processing.
Exceptions to this policy include:
● Where we need to maintain an account for user’s, which will require us to keep records of relevant account activity;
● Where we are required by law to retain transactional information with regard to user’s purchases or our products and services;
● Where there is a need to maintain a record of customer preferences, including where appropriate, personal information submitted by the user;
● Importantly, and only where appropriate, we collect personal data of a potentially sensitive nature, to determine the specific needs of our customers with regard to informed skin allergies, so that we can look after their interests to good effect:
○ Peter Mark intends to retain information and data pertaining to your visit history relating to product compatibility and skin allergy tests, including the use of any chemical products, colourants and product preferences;
○ For further information on this aspect, please contact us directly via the email link provided.
Regular evaluation of our information systems provides for the effective management of this retention policy, ensuring that applicable PII is purged according to established controls.
Internally, access to data is provided to only those parties who are involved with the direct processing of user enquiries, purchases, etc.
To provide for an excellent user experience, we engage with third party providers, through the use of website plugins and other embedded applications, as follows:
● Gappt: https://gappt.com/ to manage appointments and some marketing applications;
● Magento: https://magento.com/ to manage our eCommerce platform;
● GiveX: https://www.givex.com/ to support eGift purchases;
● Elavon: https://www.elavon.ie/index.html & PayPal https://www.paypal.com are both used to process user payment information;
● Shiptheory: https://shiptheory.com/ is used to manage the dispatch of products purchased by users of this website.
● CookieYes: https://www.cookieyes.com/ to manage cookies notifications and consents;
● Google Analytics: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/ for analysis of website usage;
● We engage DPD Ireland (https://dpd.ie/) and An Post (https://www.anpost.com/) to deliver the products purchased by users of this website;
● This website contains links to external websites which are outside of our control. Please read the privacy information for the destination website should you select one of these externally linked websites. These external websites include Peter Mark social media pages, as follows:
○ Facebook: www.facebook.com/petermarkhair/;
○ Instagram: www.instagram.com/petermarkhair/;
○ Pinterest: www.pinterest.ie/petermarkhair/;
○ YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/PeterMarkHair.
For any queries regarding this policy or the stated controls, please contact us:
● By completing the website form: https://www.petermark.ie/contact/;
● By sending an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org;
● By calling us: +353 1 661 4888;
● By writing to us: 15 Ely Place, Dublin 2. D02 Y192.
Opt-in & Opt-out
For user information submitted through this website, consent is obtained at the point of submission. Where the user subsequently decides to opt-out, withdrawing their consent, this is done by making direct contact, by the various means documented above.
Rights of Data Subjects
Rectification, Erasure & Restriction of Processing
We are committed to ensuring that our obligations toward the data protection rights of users of this website are effectively met, as follows:
● The right to access: All user data stored on our information systems is available to the data subject upon request by contacting us directly as documented above. Typically, we provide this data in digital format sent to the user provided email address, unless other specific arrangements are agreed;
● The right to rectification: Where a user identifies that stored information is inaccurate, this can be easily corrected by direct contact, as above;
● The right to erasure: Where relevant conditions are met, users of this website can request that their personal data is erased by direct contact, as above;
● The right to restrict processing: Where relevant conditions are met, users of this website can request that the processing of their data is restricted to specific purposes;
● The right to object to processing: Where relevant conditions are met, users of this website have the right to object to their data being processed in any manner;
● The right to data portability: Users of this website can request that their data is transferred to a third party organization nominated by them, by direct contact, as above.
Upon receipt of a user request to exercise any of these data protection rights, we are committed to responding to meet our obligations within the earliest practicable timeframe, which will not exceed 30 days.
To ensure that user information submitted through this website is always managed securely, we have implemented technical and organizational measures, appropriate to the nature of the processing and the data being processed.
● All personnel assigned to processing activities are subject to confidentiality and non-disclosure clauses in their contracts of employment;
● Information systems are secured with various controls, including:
○ Google Cloud platform encryption, both in-transit and at rest;
○ Encryption of data repositories and endpoints;
○ Malware Protection
Users of this website who would like to request information, enforce their rights as data subjects, make a complaint, or other relevant matter, are advised to seek a remedy from us in the first instance, by contacting us directly as documented above. If our response does not adequately meet the expectations of the user (data subject), please contact the National authority:
Data Protection Commission
21 Fitzwilliam Square South
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a site visitor’s browser. They are typically used to keep track of the settings users have selected and actions they have taken on a site.
Our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes.
● First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
● The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for:
○ understanding how the website performs;
○ understanding how you interact with our website;
○ keeping our services secure;
○ providing advertisements that are relevant to you; and
○ providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
Click on the “Manage consent” link at the bottom of this page, to manage your cookie preferences.
The following links explain how to access cookie settings in various browsers:
● Cookie settings in Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies;
● Cookie settings in Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies;
● Cookie settings in Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?answer=95647;
● Cookie settings in Safari (OS X): http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US;
● Cookie settings in Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265;
● Cookie settings in Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en&oco=0;
● To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
In the interests of public health and safety and in order to comply with contact tracing protocols, Peter Mark and Style Club salons will release information to the relevant authorities when necessary.
Covid_19 Risk Assessment