Trainees – Bishopstown, Cork
We want you to come and train with us if you aspire to be the best, have style and enjoy being creative. If you are interested in working with us please read on………
Why work for us?
- Peter Mark’s long standing belief is to encourage and develop talent
- You will also attend our Training Schools to complete training courses in line with our exceptional Peter Mark Career Path which covers every aspect of hairdressing
- On completion of the training programme you will be a qualified Stylist
Peter Mark offer you plenty of benefits to build your career including:
- Exceptional training and development
- Participation in the Peter Mark Hairdressing Competition along with many others
- Group Pension Scheme (terms and conditions apply)
- Group Health Insurance(terms and conditions apply)
- Company Social events and lots of fun along the way.
If you want to become a Trainee Hairstylist you must have:
Customer service experience
An excellent level of English
About this role
As a Trainee you will be trained by the top and most innovative Educators in Ireland, allowing you to learn from the very best and immerse yourself in the industry.
You will progress from a Trainee to Stylist, whilst being inspired by the amazing work of your mentors to become one of the best Stylists in hairdressing. The training is for a period of 3 years during which the Trainee Hairdresser receives extensive in-salon training and also attends our Training Colleges to complete training courses in line with our exceptional Peter Mark Career Path which covers every aspect of hairdressing.